Living Center Common Areas
- Beautifully decorated residents’ dining room with three meals per day served “restaurant” style.
- Two comfortable sitting rooms for visiting with neighbors and family. In addition, a television viewing room is equipped with TV and VCR.
- A library with computerized magnifying screen, large print books, movies, DVD’s and high speed internet.
- “Family” dining room with complete kitchen facilities, available for residents wishing to entertain family and friends at the Living Center.
- Activities room for crafts, social events, and group activities.
- On site beauty parlor / barber shop with cosmetologists in every Wednesday and Thursday.
- An aviary, for bird watching.
- Laundry facilities.
- Off-street parking
Living Center Units
- One bedroom living units are approximately 470 square feet and include a living area, kitchenette, bedroom, walk-in closet and bath. Two one-bedroom units are completely ADA compliant. Two deluxe one-bedroom units, approximately 650 square feet are also
- Kitchenettes are equipped with an under-counter refrigerator, microware, sink and cabinets.
Living area and bedroom are carpeted. Vinyl flooring in bath and kitchenette areas.
- Bath includes fiberglass shower with seat and safety assist bars and vanity.
- Living units are wired for basic cable television services. Telephone service may be arranged in your name.
- All living units windows are equipped with Blinds. Personal draperies / curtains may be hung if desired.
- Emergency 24-hour call system located in bedroom and bath.
- Each living unit includes a smoke alarm connected to a monitored fire alarm and sprinkler system.
- Each unit has its own individually controlled heating and air conditioning.
- Each unit has two entrances; one from the interior hallway and one from the exterior patio.
Service and Rates
2019 Basic Rates:
One-bedroom unit $2,765/ Month
One-bedroom deluxe unit $2,965/ Month
Each Additional Resident $2,145/Month
Basic Rate includes:
Three meals per day served “restaurant” style in the residents’ dining room. Snacks are also available.
Assistance with dressing and bathing
Assistance with medications
Weekly housekeeping. This will include changing of bed linens, dusting, vacuuming, and cleaning of the kitchen floor and entire bathroom.
Weekly laundry services for bedding, towels, and personal items. Laundry facilities available for resident use as well.
Social and leisure activities, tailored to the desires of the residents. Community involvement with the Living Center activities is encouraged.
Transportation for activities scheduled by the Living Center
Emergency call system monitored 24 hours a day by trained, on-site staff.
Interior and exterior maintenance.
I’m ready to move in, what do I need?
- Wall hangings
- Towels and Bedding
- Curtains / Rugs
- Toaster / Coffee Pot
- Whatever makes you feel at home!